RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Exam Date Admit Card 2019 rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Hello friends, welcome to our page. We are here to inform you that Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB has released an official notification regarding RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Exam Date Admit Card 2019. Soon the admit card will be uploaded on the official portal i.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. As soon as the admit card will be uploaded on the official portal, we will update it here too. Applicants can check their admit card either from the official portal or from the link mentioned below. To avoid the heavy congestion on official site students can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below. Rajasthan Patwari Call Letter 2019 and Prelims Exam Date will be soon notified to all the candidates through the official site. RSMSSB Patwar Admit Card is awaited by a large number of candidates who applied for RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Exam. Only those candidates who filled the application form correctly before the last date will be able to download their admit card. Scroll down below to know full information.
Download RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2019 Online
All the candidates who applied for RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari post are anxiously waiting for the admit card. According to the official notification, Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board will issue the RSMSSB Patwari Sidhi Bharti Prelim Exam Call letter 15 days prior to the commencement of the examination. We advise our readers to have patience as soon you will be able to download your admit card. Students should start their preparations as exams are fast approaching. Applicants should leave no stone unturned in their preparation as there will be heavy competition in the exam. Patwari Sidhi Bharti Exam 2019 will be organized in two stages, first, the preliminary exam will be conducted and all the shortlisted candidates will be called for mains exam. Students will be issued separate call letters for both the exams.
A large number of candidates applied for these vacancies but only a handful of them will be selected due to a limited number of vacancies. We advise all our readers to keep visiting the official portal and stay tuned with us for all the latest updates. All the personal information like name, fathers name, DOB will be printed on the admit card. And all the details like date, time and venue of the exam will be given in your admit card.
Check RSMSSB Rajasthan Patwari Prelims Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the admit card along with you to the examination center without which you will not be allowed to write the exam and your candidature shall be canceled. Candidates are eagerly waiting to see their admit card so that they will get to know the date and venue of examination. For more details refer to the official notification available on the official portal.
|Organizing authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Type Of Examination||Patwari Preliminary Exam|
|Total number Of Posts||3835 Vacancy|
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
|Exam Date of Rajasthan Patwari||Available Soon|
|Download Date of Admit Card||Available Soon|
Online Patwari Call Letter Important Points:
- There is a facility to download your admit card online from the official site.
- No offline procedure of sending you the call letter.
- Students will also be intimidated about their admit card through email or SMS on their registered mobile number.
- After the preliminary exam is over, mains admit card will also be released soon after.
- All the details regarding the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Students must enter details asked to download your admit card.
- Lastly, take a print out of your admit card.
Steps to Download RSMSSB Admit Card for Patwari Exam 2019 rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- First of all, go to the official portal of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board i.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that click on the link provided for admit card.
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you.
- Hit on the appropriate link.
- Finally, you are supposed to take a print out of it for future reference.