NFC Recruitment 2019 – Fireman, Driver, Steno, UDC, Guard 36 Vacancies nfc.gov.in
Hello, friends, we are here to inform you that Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad has released an official notification regarding the release of various vacancies of Nurse, Fireman, Steno, Driver, UDC, Guard and many other. All the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts without any detail. Before applying to go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria which includes a specified age and also the candidates must have passed10th/12th from a recognized institution.
Atomic Energy Department has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Nuclear Fuel Complex 2019 for 35 vacancies of Nurse, Sub-Officer, Firemen and several other. This is a golden opportunity for all those who wish to work in prestigious organizations. All those students who are interested and who wish to apply can visit the official portal i.e nfc.gov.in. Interested and eligible students shall apply on or before the last date of registration which is 29th June 2019. For further details please visit the official portal and go through the official notification carefully.
Below we have discussed eligibility criteria for various vacancies of NFC REcruitment 2019:
- For Nurse ‘A‘: Candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognized institution and also diploma in Nursing and midwifery which is a 3-year course.
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ : Applicants should have done SSC or equivalent sub-officer course from National Fire Service College.
- Leading Fireman ‘A’: Must have experience of working as Fireman in a well established Fire Service organization.
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman(A): Should have done 12th with science with chemistry with at least 50% marks.
- Stenographer Grapher Gr-II, III(English, Hindi): Candidates should have matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institution. In the following article, we have discussed this in detail.
- Upper Division Clerk: must have a degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Driver(Ordinary Grade): Should have done 10th standard from a recognised institute and must possess the driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Security Guard: Applicants should have done Xth standard (SSC).
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of Examination||Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2019|
|Organizing authority||Nuclear Fuel Complex (Department of Atomic Energy)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Name of vacancies||Nurse, Sub-Officer, Fireman, Driver, Stenographer, UDC & Security Guard|
|Number of posts||35|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Details of all posts|
|Leading Fireman ‘A’||01|
|Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A)||11|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English)||02|
|Stenographer Grade-III (English)||01|
|Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||04|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10|
|Release Date of NFC Notification 2019||Coming soon|
|Online registration of NFC Recruitment 2019 starts on||Very soon|
|Last Date to apply for NFC Recruitment 2019||To be released soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||Soon|
|Release Date of NFC Admit Card 2019||10-15 Days Before the start of the examination|
|Date of examination of NFC Recruitment 2019||Update Soon|
|Result Date of NFC||Update Soon|
|Educational Qualification:||Visit official notification for it.|
|Age Limit:||Visit official notification for it.|
|For Nurse ‘A’, Sub-Officer ‘B’ & English Stenographer Gr-II Posts||Rs. 150/-|
|For other vacancies||Rs. 100/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment
|For SME Post / Phase I||Written Examination|
|For DGM Post / Phase II||Interview|
|Check NFC Notification 2019||Click Here|
|NFC 2019 Apply Online||Click Here|
Steps to Apply for www.nfc.gov.in Driver Jobs 2019
- Go to the official or portal and click o the link provided for NFC application or you can directly click on the link given below.
- FIll in all the essential information in NFC Online Application Form.
- Pay application fee if you do not belong to any reserve category.
- Scan all the documents and then upload it along with the photograph if mentioned.
- Lastly, click on the submit button to complete your registration process.
- Check all the details and then take a print out for future reference.
- Click on the NFC apply online link provided below.